DEAR FANS -
Want to help spread the word about an upcoming show and/or about Zach and his music? Here are some tips and tricks for getting the word out. Thanks for all of your help!
WHERE, WHEN HOW TO SPREAD THE WORD LOCALLY
- Download the posters below.
- Check out the shows page for show details & fill in the important information (date, venue, price, ticket site, times, etc).
- We know that professional printing can be expensive, so feel free to print them in black and white on any ol' printer.
- We cannot reimburse individual printing expenses, but we appreciate your contribution!
- Take posters and fliers to local hang-outs & lifestyle stores. For example: coffee, music, clothing, record & thrift stores; indie movie theaters; trendy neighborhoods; college campuses (student center); sorority & fraternity houses.
- If you're leaving the materials at a place of business, check with someone there to find out where you are allowed to advertise. Ask if you can put a stack of fliers at the register. Even better - ask if the cashier can put a flier in each bag that leaves the store!
-You know your town better than we do. Ask yourself: Where are potential Zach DuBois fans most likely to come across your promotional efforts?
-Be creative, but be respectful. Be sure you're not littering or vandalizing anyone's store or property. Most places that attract music lovers are owned by (or employ) music lovers...so ask for permission and advice!
- Keep us updated by email! We love to know what's going on!
FACBEOOK, MYSPACE, TWITTER & OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- Become a fan of Zach on Facebook or a follower Zach on Twitter.
- Upload your pictures & videos from shows and tag Zach in the pictures.
- Post comments on walls, including your own, to help get the word out about upcoming shows, but also about Zach's music in general. Retweet @ZachDuBoisMusic on Twitter.